YING YANG: MY DIVINE TWINS

YING YANG: MY DIVINE TWINS

 

My beautiful peaches, bouncy and round,

Just the right size, to flaunt all around,

Flawless in their saddle, busty on the chest,

My precious hooters, massaging you is my favorite pastime.

 

One on one with the mirror,

Slowing observing the exterior,

It’s a warm uniform colour,

With a supple smooth texture,

A tiny knowing smile plays on my lips,

As a mild calm begins to assail my fears.

 

Gently, I move you to one side,

Creating space, all folds to unhide,

Cuddling each softly as the hand glides,

On either of my buxom castles,

Scouring for lumps with a firm massage,

A tumour would cause an ache,

Each nipple I must squeeze,

Keenly checking for discharge.

 

My dear Tia & Tamara,

Such an obstinate holy terror,

You have enchanted many into error,

From Ankara to Asmara,

You’re every woman’s tiara,

The essence of femininity,

My regal flora.

 

A hate farewells,

Some relationships should last for a lifetime,

I have no plans for goodbyes,

Be it chemotherapy or radiotherapy,

A flat chest or a bald head,

I dread acquaintances with theatres and wards,

You have my word, my undying bond,

As is humanly possible,

I will ensure no harm comes your way.

I will take care of you.

By any means necessary!

 

©Atieno Obuya – AD 2017

CREDITS:

Atieno Obuya has an unparalleled passion for Health Promotion and Social & Behaviour Change. Her chosen tool of trade is poetry. She submitted this article for the "World Cancer Day". She writes regularly and has promised to continue sharing her work on appropriate forums. Here is one of her gems. Enjoy!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MEMOIRS OF AN AFRICAN SHOE

MARSABIT COUNTY - DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

FACING MOUNT KIRINYAGA